Sunday, January 9, 2011

Toink! Toink! Toink!

Alhamdulillah...

What a great and perfect weekend. Did a lot of things this weekend such as visiting/hangout with friend, reading books & articles, riadah with my cousin and nephews, as well as doing housework (laundry, mopping, cooking n lipat baju).

And..tomorrow I will officially become part of the Internal Audit team in BKRM. I dont even start, yet could feel the stress. Even though I will only start tomorrow, they already gave me the first assignment (grr...a bit nervous). I need to prepare a slide presentation for my boss for his talk. And I have to submit it by 11 Jan 2011. Please pray for me...

Anyway, talking about STRESS....It's like a must in everyone's life. Stress could lead to a negative or positive outcome, it really depends on how u manage it. But, let's look at it in positive way. I'm sure most of u heard about this quote previously:

"Jadilah seperti spring, semakin kuat tekanan semakin tinggi lonjakan"



As for me, I want to be a spring that always toink..toink..toink (read: melonjak)....=)

Hope u have a great weekend and enjoy it while it last..=D

1 comments:

star said...

heyya!!

bos saja je bg assignment sbb dia nk test staff baru dia. show him what u can do. be proud of the fact that u are a melb uni graduate (even tho i myself always hide the fact that i am also one)

igtkn dh start keje dh rupa2ny blom lg ek

Post a Comment