Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Februari...bulan berkasih sayang..

Wait!!! Don't get me wrong..I don't want to write about Valentine, it's clearly HARAM!! No doubt...plus I believed my beloved readers already know and will never ever celebrate it, iAllah..=)

Since February is going to end and I haven't post anything yet, I just want to share my special moments/occasions/events happened to me in this February =). Anyway, my February schedule is full with Ukhuwah activities, from beginning till now..and that's the reason why I choose the tittle for this post =D

My February start with Zaza's informal birthday celebration (celebrate la sgt kn?hihi..sorry za, no cakes for your birthday..)I could say it just a simple but warm gathering...Happy to catch-up with K.Aishah Hasni, K.Saadah and Syahirah..and of course u, Zaza..=)

Then, My family and I went to Johor during CNY to visit my aunt's long lost adopted daughter. I supposed to meet my dearest ukhti Shahadah. But, she went back to Kuantan [Shahadah, dah byk kali kita rancang nk jumpa, asyik tak jadi je..=( Anyway, we plan, yet Allah is the best planner =)] However, I manage to find time to meet Jamie and K.izzah...a very short but sweet gathering...Coming back from Johor, we visited my mom's and aunt's long lost friend and my cousin..[memang jalan sakan la kitaorg..!!]

Then, during Maulidurrasul, I went back to my hometown..Kedah negeri Jelapang Padi =)) [Jemputla ye dtg jln2 ke utara..] Alhamdulilah within 4 days break I manage to spent 1 whole day with my aunty, who just recovered from breast cancer..it was a very pleasant feelings, its been a long time i never spent time like this with her...It's a double joy when I manage to sew a pair of baju kurung at her house...tadaaa...



Besides, I also met my new uncle =D. my aunt juz got married again after 12 years her husband passed away..I was working and not able to attend their wedding in Dec. OTW back to KL, I stop at Penang to meet Fizahhhh...happy to get free entertainment..hihi..u know Fizah well enough..happy go lucky and always make jokes...Then, back to KL...

Wait!! I'm not done yet..Last Wednesday I decided to cook Tomyam and fried the 'ikan pekasam' (yummy2, terliur kejap =D) and I invited Sarah and Liyana for Dinner at my rented house...Sarah came for before Maghrib session and Yana came for after Maghrib session..[chewahh..macam consultant la plak..) Did'nt mean to arrange different session for them, but Allah's is always the best =D. I thank Allah for this, at least I had a more personal catch-up/sharing session with each one of them..=D


See...I told you Feb 2011 is my bulan berkasih sayang..hihi..and Feb still left few more days and I'm looking forward for this coming weekend. IAllah will having a get together session with Ms. Farah, Ms. Sarah, Ms. Yana and Puan Aini...another Ukhuwah activity,yay!!

I need to grab any opportunities for Ukhuwah activities caused it's really hard to arrange a proper plan since everyone is busy with so many commitments...career, family and personal matters..


I thank Allah for this Ukhuwah and wonderful friends..
Dear friends, Jazakillah hu khair for your time,understanding, patience and everything..Only Allah can rewards you for all the good things that you have done/given to me..

"A man went to visit a brother of his in another village. Allah (SWT) sent an angel to wait for him on the road. When the man came along, the angel asked him, 'Where do you intend to go?' He said, 'I'm going to visit my brother of mine who lives in this village.' The angel asked, 'Have you done him any favor (for which you are seeking repayment)?' He said, 'No. I just love him for the sake of Allah (SWT)' The angel told him, 'I'm a messenger to you from Allah (SWT), sent to tell you that He loves you as you love your brother for His sake.'"
[HR Muslim]


My dearest readers, let's set our niat and keep reminding each other to correct our niat...
With niat, a normal/usual activities could bring an extraordinary impact to our life in this dunia and hereafter, iAllah...=D

"Mari membiasakan yang cantik...dan mencantikkan yang biasa..."


Lots of Loves,
Ms. Nadia

4 comments:

Zaza Mnr said...

salaam... like like like... klakar tak terfikir pun nak celeb bday... but it was fun to look someone *ehem* really enjoyed her meal on that day... hehehe... i'll be going to KL this march insyaAllah, (erm I would say) to KB exactly.. singgah KL kejap je before balik miri :)

jzkk to all for ur time and hospitality. bila nk sentul-an ni? ;D

star said...

nadia duk umah sewa dgn sape? kalo sy gi kl bleh tumpang umah x nnt?

fizah ahmad said...

ms nadia, wahhhh nama org pon dipetik hihihih..i love u muchos.

Lots of loves,
Ms Muffin :P

Ms. Nadia said...

zaza: bila sik mau dtg?singgah la lama2 sket, bru bole sentul-an =D

shahadah: bole shahadah, no hal iAllah..

fizah: =D

Post a Comment